Get a look inside the ongoing agile transformation at IKEA, when agile coach Simon Svane accounts for the process so far.
Culture and identity plays an important role, when an organisation as IKEA approaches a bigger agile transformation. Perhaps that is why the first attempt in 2008 was rolled back due to lack of effect. Since then, the agile mindset has primarily been played out at team level. But recently, IKEA once again decided to scale agile. Meet one of the agile coaches in the front of the transformation, when Simon Svane visits Peak in this free webinar.
Get a look inside the machinery
Simon will provide an insight into some of the challenges of working in a set-up that consists of 4400 colleagues, 6 agile coaches, 50 Scrum Masters and at least 200 teams as well as education and training of employees. In other words, you will get a first hand account of how IKEA kickstarted their agile transformation and got the agile ball rolling.
Who should watch?
This webinar is for everyone that works with agile or seeks inspiration and insights from some of the greates Nordics organisations and most experienced agile pioneers. If you are interested in some of our othe agile webinars, they are accesible below. Please note that they are in Danish:
Your take away from the webinar
- How to start an agile movement in a bigger organisation
- How to make the transition from management to leadership and empowerment
- Insight into what kind of tools you need in a new agile set up
- How OKR (Objectives and Key Results) can replace you KPI’s
- How going agile can strenghten your competitiveness and help maintain the best employees