At Peak Consulting Group A/S, we have a good personal data policy and we take good care of your personal data, and we want you as a customer to be informed about how we treat them. Here you can read more about our personal data policy, what we use your personal information for, how long we store it, and who we share it with. You can also read about your rights and who to contact at Peak Consulting Group A/S if you have any questions about the use of your personal information.
The legal entity responsible for the processing of your personal information at Peak Consulting Group A/S is:
Peak Consulting Group A/S
Sydhavnsgade 16, 2.
2450, Copenhagen SV
Telephone: +45 3526 2880
CVR no. 2117 7407
If you have any questions about our protection or processing of your personal information, please contact our data processing officer. It is also on the email below that you should contact if you wish to exercise one or more of your rights in connection with your personal information.
You can contact our data processing officer at email@example.com.
Purpose of processing personal information and personal data policy
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested from us, including advice and training To communicate with you about our services and related topics
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To operate and improve our website and services
Personal information collected
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, demographic information
- Billing information, such as credit card/billing information
- Information about your work experience and education
- Your behavior on Peak Consulting Group A/S’ digital channels (including which emails you open, articles you read and share)
- Information collected via surveys, evaluations or purchased information and information that is publicly available.
- Other information that you choose to provide us in connection with our services.
Legal basis for processing your data
We process your personal information based on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual performance: Processing is necessary to fulfill the agreement we have with you to provide our services
- Legitimate interest: Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in communicating with you about our services and improving our website and services
- Legal obligation: Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
Peak Consulting Group A/S may only disclose your personal information if it is to business partners who assist our business with, for example, technical support, certification registers and supplier services.
Transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but only if appropriate measures are in place to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal information, such as the use of standard contractual clauses (SCC).
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to your personal data and receive a copy of them.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data in certain cases.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain cases.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain cases.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent, which you have given us for a specific processing of your personal data, at any time.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, lost, altered, or disclosed, and to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse of such data.
Only employees who have a legitimate need to access your personal data to perform their job duties will have access to such data.
We do not store your personal data for longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your information was collected, unless we are required by law or it is necessary to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims. For example, this may be in connection with compliance with the Accounting Act.
However, information may be stored for longer periods if continued storage is necessary to comply with applicable laws, including employment, health, and social legal obligations that apply to us as an employer, or to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
In certain cases, we process personal data about you when we or you yourself enroll in a training program. This is to ensure that you get the best training program.
Peak Consulting Group uses images and video from our own events and courses on our website, printed materials, and social media. The images will mostly be situational pictures that depict a situation or activity. As a starting point, these do not require the consent of the people in the picture, as long as they are not exposed, exploited, or violated.
In cases where Peak wishes to take portrait photos, we obtain written consent. Regardless of the type of image, you can request that we remove the image and withdraw any consent.
Analysis and Statistics
We process your personal data when we prepare statistics and analyses. It can be:
Internal surveys, analyzes, and profitability assessments In connection with Peak Consulting Group A/S preparing statistics and analyzes, we process various personal data about you (however, the information will mostly be used in anonymized form).
We process your personal data when we market our products and solutions (as described in our consent for marketing).
Peak Consulting Group A/S has various marketing initiatives that ensure you can receive the information from Peak Consulting Group A/S that is relevant to you in relation to your interests. Peak Consulting Group A/S provides you with qualified recommendations, news and knowledge in the field of competence development, which is targeted at you, your situation and your needs in the various stages of your working life.
You can give your consent for Peak Consulting Group to send marketing to you via the channels specified in the consent.
Peak Consulting Group A/S’ websites
We process your personal data when you use our website(s). This may include when we work to optimize the user experience on Peak Consulting Group A/S’ website(s) or when you contact us through our contact forms (e.g. if you have questions about our products or during campaigns).
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal information. You can find the contact information for the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Danish Data Protection Agency https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage/saadan-klager-du 33 19 32 00 Carl Jacobsens Vej 35 2500 Valby
We generally encourage you to read more about GDPR, so you are updated on the rules.